Chances are you are considering psychotherapy because you are concerned about your children, your family, or yourself.
- Do you feel a loss of connection in your relationships?
- Are you facing challenges that leave you in a state of upheaval?
- Are you worried about your child or adolescent?
- Do you want to stop the arguing at home?
- Does it feel like your emotions control you rather than the other way around?
- Get through a family life transition such as marriage, new parenthood, re-marriage, stepparent's, or divorce
- Use positive emotions to support physical health, stress reduction, and healthy weight
- Resolve depression or anxiety that block progress toward life goals
- Improve personal or professional relationships
- Approach situations with improved confidence and self-esteem
- Make sense of difficult experiences or traumas, present or past
- Strengthen your capacity for intimacy
- Find out about how your life could be better
I am available weekdays, evenings, and Saturdays by appointment.
When you call for an appointment we will talk about why you are considering psychotherapy. I will answer your questions and give you an idea of how I can help you reach your goals.
You can contact me at the following office locations. If I am with a client, leave a confidential voice mail message. I will return your call at my first opportunity. You can also email me at [email protected] .
300 West Wieuca Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342